Sunday, November 14, 2004

Boring life ^ ^

Life is so boring ... Where has my bear gone to?? my one and only brother bear, a bullshiter ..HahA.. Wow .. this shinhwa MV really ROCKS me... the MOves .. its the moves... Aiya.. wanna go rob the bank.. can i ?? And i also long time nv go do some excited stuff with SomEONE .. that SOMEONE .. of cause is the "MEI NU" .. hhaaa " PREtty COW".. my PALZ... Hahah .. Whom i can share my happiness and sorrows with.. She's so special MAN... REALLY REALLY SPECIAL.. She is THE BEST ... babe .. in the WORLD ok.. "Baby.. if you are reading this, Remember my words, NO WORRIES.. everything will be ALright and you can get what you want.. what your craving for.. which are those things you told me LAst midnight..." OEI.. when go midnight show man ... "ASK you bf drive his RED Porsche out and on the way fetch me OK !!! " Lets rock the TOWN ..

No comments:

Post a Comment