Monday, November 15, 2004

Crazy for him.. just him

Crazy, I'm crazy for him I can hear his heart beat thousand miles away Every time I see him smiling to me, My heart starts pounding Every beat of my heart is telling him how deep I'm in love with him He's the one who gives me love, its crazy love He got a sense of humor when I'm feeling down He takes all my troubles, all my grief, all my lonesome soul away He gives me sweet loving to lighten up my life He said we are night creatures and out heart linked together And that's what we feel it It's the feelings This makes me mellow down to my soul I know he got work to do But when he is back I will shine the brightest light for him just like the morning sunshine Showing my love to him And telling him You are Mine and I wanna make you my one and only one

No comments:

Post a Comment