Saturday, November 13, 2004

You are important to me

Lately, I feel that something is missing. I do not know where I wanna go What I wanna do I realized that the sweetest thing in my heart could ever find Is you I never felt this way before since the day I gave my love away to you Everytime I close my eyes I realize that I can't live without you by my side Everytime I see you I can feel the warmth you gave me Everytime when you gonna leave me alone I can feel the pain Everytime I cry I see you placing all the attention on me when I'm feeling down Your laughter, Your smile, Your care, Your everything, Are the sweetest thing which I could not find And how is it now that I can tell you “I LOVE YOU” You are the one Who gave me more than love than anyone else But I never thought that all the feelings I cared were all for you It's never too late to reveal my feelings to you As the flame inside of me will never die

No comments:

Post a Comment