Saturday, November 13, 2004

To the Count of 1,2,3

One... it's a dream going to come true Two...I just wanna be with you Three...You are the only one for me To the count of one, two, three Say farewell to the dark and lonely soul of mine I see the coming of the moon This makes my life begin as the moonlight shines I started to breathe into a new life of mine When you came into this lonely heart of mine Making me falling in love with you Things work out themselves It's just like chemistry between us Nothing else but emotions Once you understand what it's all about And how I feel towards you Nothing can tear us apart Cause.... You got the sense, You are able to feel how I feel Just like how I feel about you Even though we are thousand miles apart You... It's you Who have got the keys to my heart and unlock it It's so incredible I'm feeling I'm in heaven to have you with me It feels so great ... So great ..

No comments:

Post a Comment