Saturday, November 13, 2004

You are Simply Special

You are the moon who light up my life Unfortunately, forever only lasted just a day and not a life time Without you by my side is like a vision of a lonely life Dreams of dreams will only remains as dream And I believe that love is so strong that will carry on Please take my dreams away All I want is reality All the emptiness in me Shows everything you meant to me Which I could not hide It started so strangely Just like a foolish game But I believe it's not just a game It's fate which brought us together When I'm thinking of you I see lightning It's strike so fast Just like the moment when I first met you Everybody asked me Why, why did I cry for you What is so special that I see in you Well, you are always the special ones in my eyes Always Always in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment