Saturday, May 31, 2008

*HongKong Street Family Restaurant (Novena)*

This mid afternoon, I went to Kumon and I was being accepted after the trainings. Hurray!!! I will start work on Tuesday. After that, I went to meet up with my precious baby. We wanted to watch The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian this evening but tickets were sold out at The Cathay. Baby then suggested to go to LIDO. We then headed to LIDO. Unfortunately, the seats available were first and second rows. Sigh!!! NO MOVIE FOR TODAY!! In order to make me happy, baby asked me to choose between SAKURA and BLACK ANGUS for dinner. I chose SAKURA as I wanna eat sushi. Off we went to SAKURA at Orchard Shopping Centre.

"Did you make any reservation?" asked the waitress.
"No, and may I know what's the waiting time?"
"You have to wait till either 8.00pm or 8.30pm." she replied.
GOSH!!!! By then, we would be hunger to death. I felt damn frustrated as I'm tired of walking due to my heels. Baby then suggested to go to One Fullerton. Unfortunately, there isn't any buses heading to One Fullerton at the bus-stop in front of Orchard Emerald. I could see that baby was frustrated too as he was VERY HUNGRY.

I pointed at Orchard Emerald's Food Court and said "B, go food court."
We went to food court, but there isn't much stalls. Off we went to CenterPoint as I remembered there's a Pizza Hut. BUT, the Pizza Hut was gone. Thus, we went to the food court behind BUT IT's GONE TOO!!!!! From that moment, both of us feel DAMN...............

In the end, Baby brought me to Novena to dine in at HongKong Street Family Restaurant. Finally, there's a place available for me to SIT DOWN AND EAT! I'M SERIOUSLY HUNGRY AND TIRED.




Shrimp Paste Fried Chicken

Sour and Spicy Soup

Fried Sambal Kang Kong

Hotplate Beancurd

No comments:

Post a Comment