Saturday, May 17, 2008

*Bad Luck Year*

This year is damn bad luck for me. I hate 2008. Firstly, I heard from one of my students in the same family telling me that they might be going to USA soon cause their father is going over there for business trip. Moreover, one of their cousins is studying over there too. Which means, I'm going to be jobless soon. Seriously, I've been mentally prepared for it. Thats why teaching foreigners do have good and bad advantages. Good advantages are; high pay and committed lessons. Unlike locals, most of the time they cancel tuition due to blah blah blah reasons. Bad advantages are: not committed for long term and you'll never know when will you lose your big fish!!!! They can just simply tell you without letting you know beforehand or go missing in action. Its like out of the blue they will tell you, I've to stop lessons for now due to blah blah blah reasons and I'll contact you soon. Well, do at least tell me beforehand so that I can some mentally preparation. It's like everything seems to go well and suddenly it turns out sour. Gosh!!! At first, you beg me to spare some of my time to give your kids tuition. From zero knowledge to 50% knowledge. Well.... At least for another family, they did tell me beforehand that they'll be going back to Korea this year but it's just that their plan changes the very last minute. However, instead of Korea, they're going to USA. And the one which I've mention earlier on is another Korean family. The mum enrolls both of her kids into Korean school, Kumon and ECA. Therefore,it causes more tiredness to them. In order to reduce their stress, I've to be FIRED!!! I rather don't want the Chanel foundation as a gift and get S$500 per month.Its damn shocking. Just like the sudden earthquake in Sichuan. Why does she give me this bad news early in the Saturday morning??? Everything seems to change after I've cancelled some lessons just to study for my exam. Coming up, I've to pass my Module 9. I wonder can I pass??? I'm totally in a depression mood right now. I simply have no mood to do anything. And should I look for a job or look for more assignments? After I've rejected the low paid job from a tuition agency as I'm still a diploma holder, all my tuition assignments on hand seem to turn haywire. Anyway, this idiotic agency is damn shitty, no study leave, no bonus and moreover I've a total of 6 years experience in giving tuition and she only offer me a fresh diploma holder rate. DAMN IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment