Wednesday, May 28, 2008

*Japanese Snack*

Bought some Japanese snack from YAMAKAWA @ Tiong Bahru Plaza basement one. It's a new Japanese grocery store. Infact, some of their chocolates and tibits are slightly more expensive as compared to Istean Market, Cold Storage, Marketplace and NTUC Fairprice. Of cause, not all the items in YAMAKAWA are available in Istean Market, Cold Storage, Marketplace and NTUC Fairprice.

I didn't see these Pocky Chocolate Crush and Prawn Crackers before in any other supermarket, therefore I bought them for my baby. For your information, never buy KOREAN PRAWN CRACKERS as its tasteless.

Qoo Orange Soft Drink. It stated that its soft drink but it tasted like orange juice. Actually the reason why I bought this drink was because of the adorable printed Qoo. I'm a bottle collector too.

No comments:

Post a Comment