Tuesday, May 06, 2008

*Being a WOMAN*

Being a woman is super expensive. From skincare to make-up to contact lens to clothes to lingeries to panties to accessories to hair style and what else???

My EXPENSIVE built-in wardrobe. I simply love my wardrobe....


This tray consists of my 7 steps skincare (morning and night), mask, makeup remover, eyebrow pencil, tweezer, eyeliner, eyebrow sharpener, lash curler, hair clips, rubber band, hair bands and Anna Sui dolly girl toilette.

My cosmetics collection, perfumes, bottles of nail polish and sunblock. Eventually, I only used the sunblock twice. I hate using it as it makes my face OILY!!!!

Cute hush puppies panties, socks and bra paddings.

I want my wardrobe to be more packed with tops and bottoms. Muahahahah...

Cute and lacy lingeries

Just grab my stocks from Metro Paragon last weekend.. Muahahah....Mask, brightening toner, softener and eye cream.

Well, I'm totally broke after buying all my stocks. I hate being a woman but I enjoy being a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment