Saturday, May 24, 2008

*Indiana Jones*

Watch Indiana Jones this evening. I find it rather adventurous plus comical.

A picture of myself before I went out to meet baby.

Lunch @ Plaza Singapura Crystal Jade.

Fried Wanton

Plain Porridge

Pan Fried Carrot Cake

Fried Chicken Wings with Shrimp Paste. (Not really delicious)

Chicken Feet with Sauce

Free Cotton Candy

I looked rather tired in this picture. Maybe the cotton candy is too "big".

You can't see me!!!!

I can't believe that this Kung Fu Panda is taller than me.

Popeyes @ Singapore Flyer.

Gosh!! Its already 9 plus and its still so crowded.



Another bridge which is building in progress.




Di Di Di... Open the door please!!!

I'm so SURPRISE AND HAPPY that baby went to Takashimaya to buy BIG ED for me this afternoon after sending his mum off from check-up at Paragon. Hee!! THANK YOU MY LOVELY BABY. I LOVE YOU.

The dog beside BIG ED is given by baby too. Heh!!! I'm gonna hug both of them to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment