Tuesday, May 20, 2008

*Sick of M9*

This morning went for my 2nd attempt for Module 9. I failed again. Almost reaching that <75%.
After my exam, my manager asked me to go to his office. I knew that he wanna lecture me. He taught me to how solve the calculations. In fact, I made him vomit blood. Muahahha... I'm already dog-tired and he still wanna teach me how to do the calculation. Gosh!!!! In my mind I kept telling myself "I WANNA GO HOME.. I WANNA GO HOME".

My next attempt is on the 29 of May. Hopefully I can make it.
Eventually, on friday morning after teaching Boyun, I've to go and meet up with my manager again to show him my calculation exercises. Gosh!!!! Freak me out. Right now, I'm having a phobia of meeting up with him. All he knows is "WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO COME IN?? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PASS YOUR EXAM??? " "WHEN WHEN WHEN???"
I've enough of WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN. Can I have WHY WHY WHY WHY???

Sick Sick Sick!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment