Saturday, May 10, 2008

*Singapore Flyer*

Dinner @ Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao. I bet I'll never come here again....



Hot & Sour Spicy Soup. Out of all the dishes, I only like this.

Spring Roll

Fried Rice with chicken and ham

Dumpling ( the skin is damn thick)

Xiao Long Bao ( the skin is damn thick too.. I still prefer Ding Tai Fung)

Beancurd Skin with Prawn

Grab my wallet

"Why must I sign all the time and not my baby???" Mr Lok thought to himself.

Off to Singapore Flyer












Actually, we didn't have the intention to take a ride. But due to my curiosity whereby I felt like gaining an experience in the capsule. In the end, I offered baby a free ride.




Before boarding the flyer, I spotted this interesting fish spa. Bite your germs away.....


Here we come!!!!

























Overall its alright not that exciting as I thought. But its kinda romantic and the night scene is not bad. For those whom have not try, should go ahead and gain the experience although its not taller than Swissotel The Stamford.

Do I look as if I'm having fish spa?? But with my shoes on.. Muahaha...



My favourite drink.....




More pictures to come. The rest are in baby's camera.... Will upload the rest soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment