Monday, May 19, 2008

*Singapore Southern Ridges*

Before exploring the Singapore Southern Ridges, Baby and I had our morning breakfast at

Plaza Singapura Cafe' Cartel.


Where's my BREAD BREAD???



Free Bread

Cappuccino

Ham, Egg and Harsh brown.

Hot Milk

Sausage, Bacon, Egg and Harsh brown.

Its my first time having breakfast at Cafe' Cartel as they only have it on Weekends and Public Holidays from 8.30am to 11.30am. Overall, not bad. I simply love it!!!! Yummy!!!!! But bear in mind, there isn't any discount for breakfast.

Off we took the North-East Line to Harbourfront to start off with our Southern Ridges discovery.



Our starting point heading towards Marang Trail. For your information, in order to get here, alight at Harbourfront station Exit D. For those who wanna come here by bus please kindly refer to this website: http://www.nparks.gov.sg/southernridges.html.


South Ridges comprise a total of 9km.

Marang Trail






She went STEP STEP STEP!!!

Welcome to Faber Walk.


















Welcome to Hilltop walk.












Welcome to Forest Walk.
















Welcome to Alexandra Arch.


Welcome to Floral Walk & Hort Park.

I got no choice as I forgot to bring my cash card along. Ooppss!!!!


I wanna sit on that too but she was occupying it all the time.


Exhibition Time!!!

This picture reminds me of my Ngee Ann Polytechnic attachment.

I simply love this picture.




Gosh!!! I simply treat this place as if its my house.




Cosy bed.

I wanna have such a beautiful garden too.



This is the place whereby I got my socks dirty as I was happily snapping these flowers till I accidentally tripped and stepped onto the soil.



Does this resemble a baby cot??









I wanna cook something over here... Maybe fry an egg by using the heat from the scorching afternoon sun instead from a gas stove.








I need to tiptoe in order to see a little of myself in this picture. This shows that I'M VERY SHORT.

Pokey Pokey... Actually they are not sharp at all. They just look kinda grassy.


Heading towards Canopy Walk.

Roasted burning muscular arm.










The end of exploring Southern Ridges. We started from 11.12am till 2.13pm. Even though I'm under the blazing sun, I still enjoyed myself getting burn.

Off to the main road to take a bus back to Harbourfront to enjoy some free air-conditioning.

Why is this house having a telephone booth???

Finally we have reached the bus-stop. Whooooooo!!!!

Interesting horse riding activity for kids.

Time to clean off my sweat....

No comments:

Post a Comment