Sunday, September 17, 2006

*Tiring Week*

This morning took cab again as I need to rush back from Tanglin Halt to teach Yong Xiang. Had an enjoyable lesson with Yong Xiang today. After that back home got myself prepared and off to town. Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner MOS Burger Mos Chicken, Ice Milk Tea and Fries MOS CHICKEN MOS Chicken..*Yummy* MOS It's a Heart-Shape Chicken Fitting Room Woo.. It's been a long time I had not done this kind of silly big little dummy thingy..(Espirt Fitting Room) Actually, I wanna get that skirt which I'm trying on but it's S$99.90, thus I put it back >< Fitting 2 Pose number 2 LA LA Pose Number 3 @ Heeren Stuff Stuff I bought for Today!!! DIOR Everybody LOOK!!! This is the Sunglass I WANTED.. Gonna Get it by end of this Month.. Yes!!! Current Groove:Babyface - Miss You Like Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment