Wednesday, September 20, 2006

*Lame*

Freeze FreeZe... Noodle Mince Meat Noodle @ Cineleisure Food Chain. Damn... I told the auntie no bean sprouts, no vinegar, no spring onions and no vege.. Once the auntie finished cooking the noodles, she passed it to the uncle. Before that, I already paid him S$4.00. He then asked me want spring onions? want vege? I said don't want all don't want. Once it's ready, he put it on the tray. When I wanted to take my noodles, he said:" $4.00". I then told the uncle, I PAID U ALREADY ne!! Damn, I so many thingy thingy don't wanna add in you still wanna charge me $8.00 for one bowl of noodles ah? I then walked off. *Crazy!!* Green Tea Ice Cream Green Tea Ice Cream @S$4.00 Green Choco Baby Two GIant CHOco BaBy for my Baby.. Opps!!! *Are you happy Baby?* Current Groove: N'Sync - This I Promise You

No comments:

Post a Comment