Friday, September 29, 2006

*Birdnest*

Cheaper alternative for me.. Well I can't afford that birdnest which is one bottle for @ 135 bucks, thus I bought the BRANDS instead. Of cause it's diff, that 135 bucks is concentrated, whereas BRANDS is with water and rock sugar only @ S$40.70. From now on I won't spend a damn fucking single cents from my Mum's pocket. I'm sick of it. So damn calculative. FINE.. Even asked her to buy me a box of mooncake from her workplace, she asked me to pay caused I'm the ONE who wanna eat. I was like huh, YOU SO RICH ONE BOX OF MOONCAKE, YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY FOR ME?? Ok. She took the order form to her workplace the next day. She came back and tell me one of the auntie said wait till sales which at one box for 10 bucks. I said:" I thought you said this year don't have?" She said:" the auntie said have!" Ok fine. She then added, if don't have then no need to eat!!! I was like OK!! FINE. Even you buy a box @ 10 bucks I also don't wanna eat. I so poor till can't afford a FUCKING MOONCAKE for myself?? She then said I attitude problem. OK. About the March H.K Trip. She only paid for my ticket, food, hotel, disneyland and ocean park. Most of her cash, she spent on her siblings and sibling's daugthers. She bought alot of clothings, footwear and some other stuff for them and all these she don't see cost in her eyes??? I wondered at times. Well, not say I jealous or what. Come on man.. She throw money on her OWN DAUGHTER, she can be so " " . OK... I will bear in mind. I will never never forget. There still other stuff. Oh ya I remembered. Theres once, I asked to buy me dinner. Guess how she answered me!! She said:" You are working now and you got the cash, you can buy your own dinner what!" OK. I then said back, ok fine, I don't need to beg a packet of 2 plus bucks dinner from you. I'm not a begger. Even though my tuition job is unstable but from now on, I will pay my own hp bills, my necessities and food and whatever shit I need. Anyway, most of the time, I'm buying my own lunch and dinner. I tell myself, I won't eat anything she pays, anything she buy, anything that's inside the refrigerator NOT bought by me. Yeah! That day she just bought a bottle of MEJI Choco Milk, I didn't ask her to buy and she bought it so????? I will let the milk expire and then into the dustbin if she herself didn't drink it. From now on my house is like a hotel to me. More or less it's already like one since long ago. FUCK OFF!!!! Yeah!! I'm this kind of person. You can said that I'm very unreasonable, a fucking ass daughter who is fortunate and yet still didn't realise, but I really can't take it anymore. I'm out of it!!!! Monthly, I just give her a little allowance then that's it. My BRANDS birdnest Current Groove: Wu Bai - Tong Ku De Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment