Saturday, September 16, 2006

*Something Rare*

While I was on my way to Meiling Street, I was caught in a jam. At that moment, I was wondering what was going on as the opposite street along commonwealth, the traffic was smooth. I kept looking at my watch. God Damn I'm gonna be late. Sigh! Thus I called up the student's grandma and let her know that I'm gonna be late abit due to the traffic jam. As the bus was moving slowly, Woo.. then I spotted "FLOOD".. COOL. As I had never seen FLOOD in my life and this was my very first time. I then quickly took out my phone and busy taking pics as I didn't bring my camera along with me. A girl who was sitting beside me took out her 7610 and took pics too. EEEEE.. Copy cat.. Hmmmmm!!!! Flood Flood along Commonwealth at about 12 plus in the NOON. Flood 2 See that bike.. LOL.. "Water bike" Opps!! Flood 3 Flood 4 Flood 5 Flood 6 After teaching Jefferson, I took a cab to holland drive to teach Jethro and Darryl. Darryl really made me laugh through out the lesson. LOL!!! He wrote about energy saver for his compo. It goes like this, I like energy-saver cause it helps us to save energy. On another side of the book, he drew a man carrying batteries all around him. *Not a bad drawing* One and a half hour passed, off to town. Supposed to wander alone but ended had shu accompanying me for dinner.. LA LA LA Thanks for your company my Baby and thanks for enduring all my shits nowadays. Love U.. Dinner @ Plaza Singapura Dinner U.S Fries Dinner Salmon with Mushrooms Baked Rice (Bloody Salty Salmon) Dinner 2 Curry Chicken Baked Rice (Baby's) Baby's Wallet Most important is "THANKS" for your payment from "my wallet" Opps!! That's my wallet isn't it?? Wahahah.. I bought it of cause it's mine but the money does not belongs to me.. SAD!!!! Skeleton 1 Skeleton (without FLASH) Skeleton 2 Skeleton (with FLASH) Cute Spotted this cute thing thing @ Dhoby Ghaut MRT Some pics from my hp which was taken quite some time ago Raffles Place Raffles PLace LA LA La 2 LA 3 Current Groove:Daniel Beddingfield - Gotta Get Through This

No comments:

Post a Comment