Thursday, September 14, 2006

*Aimless*

Life is like a roller coaster. It's been up and down all the time. When something comes to me, I just let it dangling there. When I accepted something, everything goes fine for quite sometimes but ended up it just disappeared and then reappeared again. Unfortunately, everything doesn't seems smooth. It goes up and down. Feeling just like once in a blue moon kind of thingy..It's really hard to understand someone at times. Even myself, at times, I don't really know what I want. Life is really strange nowadays. Really hard to forget and give up on something... I'm contagious(my pal said). Well, I guess when it's time to give up, I'll give up. But right now, I just want to shine that "someone" with light rather than letting that "someone" living in darkness. Lyrics for Today (Wherever You Go) Wherever you go That's where I wanna be Wanna go wherever you lead You are my heart and so I will always follow Wherever you go Wherever you go Life before you Was full of near misses Uncertain nights And half hearted kisses Isn't it unbelievable Almost inconceivable But here you are like a waking dream With love beyond imagining Wherever you go That's where I wanna be Wanna go wherever you lead You are my heart and so I will always follow Wherever you go Wherever you go You look in my eyes And I can see heaven You hold me close and it feels like forever Isn't it unbelieveable Baby it's a miracle cuz' here you are like an open door To everything I've waited for Wherever you go That's where I wanna be Wanna go wherever you lead You are my heart and so I will always follow Wherever you go That's where I wanna be Wanna go wherever you lead You are my heart and so I will always follow No matter how far Or whatever winding road you choose Wherever you are I wanna be there I wanna be there Wherever you go That's where I wanna be Wanna go wherever you lead You are my heart and so I will always follow Wherever you go That's where I wanna be Wanna go wherever you lead You are my heart and so I will always follow Wherever you go That's where I wanna be Wanna go wherever you lead You are my heart and so I will always follow Current Groove: Coco Lee - Wherever you go

No comments:

Post a Comment