Wednesday, September 20, 2006

*Preparation For Exam*

Recently, I'm sort of getting worried as all my boys and girls' are going to have their exams soon. Thus, gonna get them well-prepared. I got 2 of my cutie boys Top School Exam papers and later on I'm going to take cab over to their place as its damn bloody heavy. Can't imagine myself carrying that and walk all the way to Holland Drive. OMG!!! *SWEAT* Hmmm..Haha.. Wondering how come I didnt get for all my kids. Haha cause the rest of them still have tonnes of assessment books not finished yet. Therefore, don't bother!! Opps!!! Once they finished their exam, its time for my to say BYE BYE to them. Really feeling kind of ............... Well got no choice as its time for me to get out and get some work experience. Current Groove:Wham - Wake Me Up Before You Go Go

No comments:

Post a Comment