Monday, September 25, 2006

*Me, Myself*

Recently, I'm like a haywire woman. Happy at times, depressed at times. Somehow like the morale in me is getting lower in the sense. Yeah, there are people around me who are good to me, give me the best. Well, I truly APPRECIATE. At times, humans don't really feel contented in life. (Including myself) Humans are humans indeed. When people are good to them, they don't really know how to appreciate. Once it's gone, they start to regret and wonder why don't they cherish it in the first place! Well, this is life I guess. Life is really like a roller coaster, a game. What you wanna be you can Be. It's the matter of whether you want to work towards your goal. I wanna to be rich, wanna be 'tai tai' who lead a luxury life. Yeah, I'm more and more materialistic now. In life, you can't survive without "MONEY". I guess, it's becoming more and more "devilish" to ME. I want branded from head to toe and everything in me must be the best of ALL. Unfortunately, I think I got a long way to go as my "full time tutor" job is going to end soon, thus it's time for me to go and look for a job. I'm happy in my current job even though most of the time they are driving me crazy, but, I really enjoyed myself. Through all these years of teaching, I had learnt a lot. About childhood, what's the latest cartoon, what's the latest toys on sale and etc. Yeah! Nowadays, the kids are leading a much better life compared to my time. Well, it's a generation life cycle. A good thing about teaching them is that they let me see through lots of things. For example, what kind of person when I was young! Well it's so call a mirror image. Frankly speaking, it's not as easy as ABC to teach a kid. You not only need to teach them, give them knowledge but also LIFE. In my point of view, I think that teaching them about LIFE is really important as now is their growing up stage, thus, those children they mix around with and the things they see in this world really can affect them. Either they become a better person or an atrocious person. Well, I'm not a good example for them either. In this world, there aren't any 'PERFECT' only PREFECT!! Most humans have two sides in them, one is good and one is evil. Seriously, it's hard to find someone who is not wearing a 'mask'. That's the reason why I love to work with children. First, they are harmless. Second, they are not wearing a mask infront of you as they are naive. Third, even though, they do tell lies at time but at least you know they are lying by looking at their silly faces. As for adults, at times you don't even know are they real or not as they know how to hide their expressions. Woo... What a wondering life I'm leading. But I still thinks that god is fair. For those who comes from a broken family, they will lead a better life. For example, no worries for money, can live without a job and have a good pretty gf or good handsome bf. Well there are pros and cons. It's like you have some thing good by your side, god will take away some thing you once had before. For those who don't have the best thing always by your side, god will give you some other thing good to compensate in your life. Eventually, I'm unbalanced, depressed, not contented. I'm greedy. Yeah I am. But at least my temper is better compared to when I was young. Current Groove:Celine Dion - Miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment