Tuesday, September 26, 2006

*No Comment*

Just finished teaching over at Phyllis's place. As usual, she is always unhappy about life. She get pissed off most of the time when her little sis comes into her room and disturb her. I was damn suprising what she asked me today. She asked me LIVE IN ORPHANAGE NEED TO PAY MONEY ANOT. I was like what the "FUCK" Do you know what an orphanage is? It's a place for children who have no parents or any kin. You have parents, grandparents and sis...A family and you wanna live in orphanage? Are you nuts or what, I asked. She kept quiet. Most of the time she's ranting about she hate living in this house and blah blah blah. I said you still young. Cause of all these "family problems" will lead you till so unhappy. When you grow up, you will be facing even more problems! Sigh! At her age, she can think about the importance of money and wanna live in a luxury life. Isn't all these my dreams. Damn, well, I didn't even mention to her before I had such a dream!! She's really like Me.. SAME IN THE SENSE. NO COMMENT. Well!! What to do. I said thousands of times even millions... Study first, get a cert and then earn money. It's life. Right now, still young just study and enjoy childhood first. She always ignore my advice eventually. The whole brain is " I WANT TO GO OUT WITH MY FRIENDS, I WANT TO BE RICH and I HATE MY PARENTS AND SIS!!" Seriously speaking, I really don't know how to teach her about life... Not an easy job.. I said to her today, I washed my hands, your future lies in your hands... Either you cherish it or you waste it. The most important is, YOU CAN'T TURN BACK THE TIME... Well, these were what I had been through. When I was young, I'm like her to play and play hate to study thus ended up didn't do well in PSLE. Then when to Normal Technical Stream in Sec School. During the First year, I worked hard then went into Normal Academic Stream. Guess what, failed all subjects. I was struggling at that time. Thank God I managed to pass through. Then during O's, passed all EXCEPT English. Got an E8 grade, thus no where to go and don't wanna go into ITE. I retake my English and on another hand took up a course in Informatics Computer School. I had wasted a lot of my dad's money on education. I got my diploma in Informatics and I remembered I did retake one subject. Off to Advanced Diploma, I dropped out of this course half way as I got a chance to go into Polytechnic. At first, I did change to all the Advance courses to part time, unfortunately, its too tiring, thus I gave up in the end. Wasted my dad's hard cash. My dad didn't say a word as he got nothing he can do. I knew that in his mind, he hoped that I could get into poly of cause as it's under government after all. More well-recognised in the sense. Finally, strived through 3 years. Well thanks to my two buddies for accompanying me through these 3 years. Now I had grauduate. Plan to look for a job as I had mentioned before, but I really do not know what I wanna work as? Feeling aimless.. Don't know what to do. Don't know what I want. In my mind is "dont know.. dont know" All i know is "DONT KNOW" Whatever job is still about MONEY. All work for MONEY!! Isn't it true?? Yes TRUE.. VERY TRUE. All i know is I'm going to leave my kids soon.. Feels rather weird as most of them had been with me for at least 2 to 3 years. As for phyllis, I taught her when she was Primary 2 and right now she's in Primary 4.. Time flies so fast. Sounds like I'm going older with wrinkles and more white hair coming out.. Well, continue my aimless journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment