Tuesday, May 08, 2007

*Unhappy & Frustrated*

Recently, feeling damn frustrated. Been in a low-mood for quite some times due to my notebook. My idiotic notebook. Hardisk gonna cock up soon and I wasted S105 bucks just to send to Toshiba for repair. Ended up, they gave me a quotation for replacing my LCD Panel, hardisk and keyboard. THE PRICE IS 2K plus. Damn, with this price I could get a brand new notebook outside!!! I then told them that I reject the quotation and I'm going to bring it back. Alex then went down to Kallang Sector with me to collect it and off to his house as he's going to check what's going on. Hmmm.. He said maybe it's hardisk prob. Well, cant even do anything.. can't even reinstall. Damn fuck!!!! As for now it's slow like a turtle but still in working condition as for now. Unfortunately, it's time to count down when will it be the last day. Thus, if I'm not online for quite some times, meaning my notebook is DEAD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment