Saturday, May 19, 2007

In the early noon, accompany my friends to Sim Lim then off to Chinatown to have desert. Well, I did not take a picture of my desert cause it's yucky.
Something that caught my eyes while standing in the bus.


We then took a stroll to CENTRAL.
I took a quick snap of it. Isn't it's an adorable kid meal?

Opposite of this Japanese restaurant, I then spotted a RA-MEN restaurant with a long queue outside but, for this there isn't!! During that moment, I wonder, is it really that yummy delicious? As I saw the queue started to move, I quickly jumped into the queue. My friends then said:" are you serious?" I said, yes of cause.. Just give it a try and follow the crowd... Well, no choice, I agreed I use to do stupid things while I'm outside. OOppps..

Japanese Menu

English Menu


Refillable Ice Water



Aka Ra-men [Seven kind of nuts soup base Ra-men with/without coriander] *Top Rating*

Ebi Ra-men [Prawn soup base Ra-men with prawn ball]
*2nd Top Rating*

MARUTAMA RA-MEN. 6 Eu Tong Sen Street #03-90/91 The Central Singapore 059817. Tel:6534-8090.
Business hours: 11.30am to 10.00pm.
Site: http://www.ma-rutama.co.jp


I'm gonna bring my baby to taste it next weekend. MUACKZ..


Time for happy SNAPPING AROUND.











Off to Raffles City.


Dinner at Din Tai Fung


Crispy Golden Prawn

Steamed Pork Dumpling

Shrimp & Pork Shao-Mai


Bought this for my LOVELY BABY.. MISS HIM SO MUCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment