Saturday, May 12, 2007

*Fun Time*

After lesson with Jethro, I went all the way to Sengkang to meet Baby.

How come I don't have SUCH A BIRTHDAY PARTY WHEN I WAS YOUNG?

Since when have they changed their packing of the mashed potato?

Look at the little pirate ship. Isn't it's adorable?

What a cloudy & rainy day after lunch at Compass Point.



Compass Height

Took bus 27 to Changi Airport.

Below is a picture of Terminal 1 Staff Canteen. Well, till today then I noticed that it has become a food court managed by SELECT. This shows that it's been a long time I haven't been here.
Average rating for the fishball noodle.

Obviously, these fishballs are mine and 2 fishballs plus noodles are for BABY!!

Nice Views






TINY Aeroplane


IN CASE OF FIRE BREAK ME!!


MALE is a name of the country too. Does "FEMALE" exists as a country too?

SO MANY!!!!! OH GOSH!!!

Off to Bedok for Dinner.

Diluted Sugarcane.


Yummy Yummy delicious

Lastly I'm gonna present what I've bought. DO NOT LAUGH AT ME!!!


Although, they are for babies I CAN EAT AND DRINK TOO RIGHT???? HHAHA...

Current Groove:Bon Jovi - It's My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment