Friday, May 18, 2007

*Insane Thoughts*

Life??? Life??? May I know what life is all about? I'm damn sick of life. I intend to further my studies but, I do not have the FASTCASH. About work. I've got no idea what I wanna work as? Currently, I'm happy with my tutoring job but theres pro and cons. Everyday, I wake up, I log on to jobstreet or jobsdb to seek for jobs and sent resumes. I'm sick of sending and going for interview. Hate to answer all those silly questions. For examples, what makes u want to work in this position? Why do you want to quit your previous job? This job scopes are not related to what you've studied thus why you wanna come for this? At times I feel like saying, stop your questioning. IF YOU WANNA EMPLOY, EMPLOY then. Another problem is about the salary. It's always damn fascinating, frustrating and what else? Ha.. In the sense of cause I'm LOW-PAID. What can I do with just a 1.4K? SICK AND DAMN SICK OF LIFE. Think I'm gonna get more students around my area. If not I just go and find temp admin. Really got no idea what I wanna do. ADMIN.. HA I LOVE ADMIN Well as if. I hate desk-bounded job. Hmmm.. why not be a maid? good idea. My Aim for this year is to die young so that all my policies claim will go to my parents as I got no one to give to. At times, I do ask myself, WHY AM I BORN TO BE A HUMAN. Well, I'm a non-living thing. Yippy. Current Groove:Bon Jovi - Runaway

No comments:

Post a Comment