Saturday, May 26, 2007

*Interesting*

This evening brought baby to MARUTAMA RA-MEN @ Central

Aka Ra-men [Seven kind of nuts soup base Ra-men with/without coriander]

Chicken Soup Base with Japanese Chili + Seasoned Egg as Topping

Night Views at Clarke Quay























Off to Farrer Park as I suggested to go to MUSTAFA.


Look at how they packed my goods into a plastic bag. Well, I found it damn silly and I kept laughing at it.

I finally managed to find my Kinder Surprise Eggs.. Guess only Mustafa has them





After exploring Mustafa, I found that there's lots of different brand of items especially perfumes, deodorants, shampoo and bathe foams and others which I've never seen them before. While I was at the toys section, I'm damn fascinated as I spotted two unique and yet not that scary little Halloween toys. *Dumb* Not only that, I even found toys that I used to play with when I was young. DAMN AN INTERESTING PLACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment