Saturday, January 13, 2007

*Patience*

After an early lesson with Darryl and Jethro at 11.30 am, off to Takashimaya to look for my umbrella as mine is spoilt. Then spotted these unique statues while strolling to Raffles City to wait for Baby to finish his work. Reached Raffles City at 2.30pm. Smsed baby that I had reached. Unfortunately, he told me that he's still working on his stuff. I was like.... Nevermind, continued shopping at Raffles City. Walked to basement and was curious about what were those people queuing up for?? Woo... It's DONUT.. What's so special about it? Due to curiosity, I join in the queue too. This is another famous snack!! Simply love the Sausage. But the queue was not as long as compared to the Donut Factory. Beard Papa, used to be a long queue too, but now it's not Woo!! Finally, its my turn. I simply can't imagine myself spending 2 and a half hours waiting for TWO DOUBLE CHOCOLATE DONUT. If its not for wasting my time while waiting for baby, I WON'T BE DOING THIS!!! Two and a half hours hard work. I think I'm the silliest of all caused most of those people who were queuing up bought either one dozen of a few dozen. Me, only two. One for myself and another one for baby. Well, baby and I think that it's nothing special about this donut. Double Chocolate Donut (Close-up view) Time passes kinda fast, its 6.30pm,finally baby called and said he's out. SCREAMMMM!!!! We then took a cab from Funan off to East Coast Food Centre for dinner as I wanna eat HAWKER FOOD FROM NOW ON!!! NO MORE RESTAURANT FOR ME.. I'M REALLY A SPOILT BRAT.. Sugar Cane BBQ Chicken Wings Yummy Satay Our favorite WANTON NOODLES

No comments:

Post a Comment