Monday, January 29, 2007

*Demoralize*

Once again, I'm going for an interview. Well, it's my 2nd interview at this Japanese Company. The interviewer was a 40 yrs old man. He asked me lots of dumb silly question. For example, do you know how to operate a computer? Do you know how to surf? Do you play msn?*(Computer literate in the sense) LOL. DAMN it man. He asked me do I KNOW HOW TO OPERATE A COMPUTER. HEYO, WHERE AM I FROM MAN??? He mentioned that it's a permanent job thus if I'm selected, I must be dedicated and not fooling around. If I wanna tender, it' within 24 hrs but he hope that I will hop to another company just because of another company is having a higher offering. Well in this world is, if someone pays you a higher price, of cause you will go for it isn't it ? We chatted for an hour. Eventually, there are afew more applicants he's going through thus my chance of going in is 50-50. He even added that if I expect increment, DON'T CHOOSE A JAPANESE COMPANY. LOL!!! Well. I think, it's still not my cup of tea. AS I STILL LOVE TUTORING MY BOYS even though there isn't any contribution to my CPF and benefits. Once the interview ended, the interviewer said:" Erin, be a good girl ok?" *nuts* Hhaa .. Surprisely, Frances, my boss did ask me about my interview. I was totally speechless. I wondered why would she still keep me in the company instead of firing me off? As for tomorrow, I'm going for another interview and I'm taking time-off again to go for it.. Why don't she just fired me instead of making me feeling so damn guilty about it. She knows that I don't like my current position and I wanted to resign and I'm going for interviews. Why is she still keeping me? *puzzled* *Ding 5.30pm* Packed my bag and shut down and off to meet baby. We walked from Fuji Xerox to Maxwell Food Centre for dinner. Damn, didn't bring my precious beloved LUMIX. Chicken Rice Bean Curd with Ginkgo Nuts and Soya Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment