Friday, January 19, 2007

*My student is a HERO*

Stepped infront of the corridor, I sensed that something was not right. Everyone in the living room was quiet. I then settled myself down. "YOUR GODSON WAS BEING REPORTED IN SCHOOL!!!" Stefanie exclaimed. Well obviously she's referring to the youngest boy, Rodrigo. LOL!! "Huh!! Isit because of spelling or homework?" I asked. "NO!!!!" Nevertheless, I was confused and kept wondering. I then started lesson with both Jethro and Rodrigo. 10 minutes later, I got a SMS telling me about what's going on. Stefanie mentioned to me that Rodrigo got into a fight and he's a HERO. I was dumbfounded and speechless. I then replied back, "WOW!! He's so POWER!!!!" LOL... Simply can't comment about anything as I didn't know what's going on in the first place. As usual, while I was teaching him, he's mind will tend to wonder else where and not concentrating at all. He's stubborn, mischievous and LAZY. SIMPLY NOT WILLING TO LEARN. No choice, gonna wait till times comes. MIRACLE!!! When Stefanie came back, she told me everything. "Now is only half of the first month of school reopen and he's causing so much trouble in school!!" "When the teacher ask him to sit in his group to learn together and do some discussion, he just simply sit on the floor alone." *MUTE* "Why is he in the fight?" I asked surprisingly. "He just fight for nothing." "While the teacher was teaching, he kicked his classmate." Eh!!!! No comment, maybe watched too much WWE. Haha!!! "You see la Miss Tan, he's stubborn, naughty and nothing inside his brain!!" "As for Darryl, he's naughty, he likes to make fun of people but he can control and there's something inside his brain." Well I could feel that she's fuming..WOo!! STEAM.. ROAR... Whenever there's lesson with him, I do ask him does he have any homework or spelling. Well, his answer will definitely be "NO" without thinking or looking through his diary. Or maybe he doesn't even bother to write it down. Stefanie, she herself also agreed on these. She did check his bag and there's homework to be done. She even asked him again, unfortunately, he said "NO". Ok then, she just let him be and the very next day he was being punished during recess time. She was frustrated till she gave the form teacher and principle the authority to punish him by making him staying back during recess or after school as it's fine with her. Even for me, she also asked me not to stress myself so much as she herself understand what's going on. I then told her that I'll not be charging her for Rodrigo. After all, she thinks that it isn't very nice. I was like, for me, the time consumed at her place was the same and there won't be any lost as she's putting Rodrigo and Jethro together for one and a half hour lesson. As for Rodrigo, he's only 45 minutes. In these 45 minutes, I'm sure it's like wasting of time as he don't even bother for his own studies thus till the end of the lesson, there's still nothing in his brain. Whatever lesson for him it's a WASTE OF TIME.. Well, it's TRUE.. "It's okay, Miss Tan, as I said don't bother much about him and teach whatever you can as I want to be fair."

Hmmm.. I do understand what she meant. It's like I'm teaching Darryl and Jethro thus she doesn't want to make people think that why is she's letting the two boys having tution and not Rodrigo. We then rearranged the schedule as I'm going to start work on Monday. It's kind of .... Well I do not know what to say about this kind of issue. But out of all, I still preferred Darryl to be my godson as he's so adorable, mischevious and funny. He can really makes me laugh throughout the lesson by the way he talks and his funny lame jokes. Whereas, for Jethro, he's more towards the caring and serious type of boy. Current Groove:Billy Joel - Uptown Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment