Monday, January 01, 2007

*A Long Day with Baby*

Supposed to wake up at 7 a.m this morning. Eventually, I continued to hug my little bed and sleep. Before that, I smsed baby to meet slightly later. "Ling Ling Ling!!" 7.30 a.m. While, still early thus I continued to sleep. 7.50 a.m.. Gosh!!! Gonna to be late. Quickly woke up and rushed to the bathroom. Then get myself prepared and rolled out of the house. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 8.42 a.m. Waiting for Train Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Luckily I'm not late. But, baby was late. LOL!! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Breakfast @ Terminal 2 Burger King Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Rested for awhile inorder to get myself ready for toilet before aboarding Bus 27 off to Tampines IKEA. LOL!!! Yeah!! Once I take breakfast I'll output. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting It's a place for CHILDREN CHILDREN CHILDREN!!! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Off to COURTS MEGASTORE Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting TuTu.... TO Tampines.. Baby Spotted these funny little thing Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Lunch @ Tampines Mall Ajisan Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Spicy Miso Chashu Ramen Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Fried Chicken Dumpling Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Coming up in the MID-NOON....Singapore Botanical Garden!!! It's a place which I'm longing for.. Next will be Sentosa, Hippo Tour, DHL Ballon, National Museum, Singapore Discovery Centre, Science Centre, East Coast, West Coast??? HeH Heh....Simply Love Excursion.. Oh ya!! How can I forget.. Singapore Zoological Garden, Bird Park and many other ULU PLACES.. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting These look like carrots??? But they are not!! Eventually, I myself also don't know what are they!! So do they know what I am.. So many people are here for PICNIC. Relaxation LIFE!!!! Cute Little Child Cattleya Dowiana. Columbia. Pollinated by man for florist trade. Porroglossum Nutibara. Phragmipedium Kovachii. Peru. The pouch traps the pollinator Paphiopedilum Micranthum. Asia. The pouch traps the pollinator. Cynorchis Gigas. Africa. Nectar in spur attracts moths. Angraecum Leonis. Afria. Nectar in spur attracts moths. Ophrys Apifera. England. Self pollination because no local pollinator. Masdevallia Hercules. South Africa. Foul smell attracts carrion flies. Handsome uncle sleeping.. Woo!!! Nice position... *Drooling* Off for Desert @ Holland Village Longans and Rainbow Current Groove:Justin Timerlake - Like I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment