Monday, January 15, 2007

*I need a Psychologist*

I had been in a low and high mood sporadically. Been for 6 interviews only 2 out of 6 shorlisted me for the job. Unfortunately, one is due to the early time slot given and another is due to ("OVERTIME occasionally"). At first, I was damn exhilarated to go for interview as I wanna brush up my interview skill. But, I'm getting more depressed and stressed-up. Finding a job is really not an easy task. Well to me, it's more like I'M BEGGING SOMEONE FOR A JOB. I need to be polite, to be sincere. Even though they asked me to wait for 15mins to half an hour, I simply just need to tell myself I have lots of time and I must not get frustrated. Once I bomb, that's it. Waste of time and opportunities. BUT!! It's also doesn't mean that I will get that "xxxxing job". My temper is getting worsen. Somehow get irritated easily. I can't even stand myself MOST OF THE TIME and I wonder how baby can stand me ?? Interviewers alway like to use the two words "FRESH GRAD" Yes, I am, so what, all of you started from GRAD TOO ISN'T IT.. Damn shit. "You studied Building and Real Estate Course, why don't you go into property line?" Hello, if I wanna go, I won't be here for interview ok. It doesn't mean that you studied that particular course, you need to go into that line!!! Damn ass question. Can't they change those dumb questions. Work whatever shit in whatever LINE is all due to one word "MONEY". If I don't need that I won't be here. At times, when I'm damn freaking hot. I feel like telling them off, why I wanna go into administration job scope its all cause I got no other choices and I need cash... YOU WANT, YOU EMPLOY, YOU DON'T WANT, YOU FUCK OFF.. DON'T COME AND TELL ME I WILL INFORM YOUR AGENT IF YOU ARE SHORTLISTED AS I CAN'T CONFIRM WITH YOU RIGHT NOW.. You are giving me hope, eventually, don't know whether is that a hope or shit. WHY CAN'T THOSE COMPANIES BE MORE STRAIGHT FORWARD??? Totally exhausted.. feeling more aimless in each and everyday. I know I'm a spoilt brat.

No comments:

Post a Comment