Wednesday, April 19, 2006

*Strange*

Today went to the new kid's place her name is Huimin, 6 years old this year and guess what her mum is 52 years old.. O.o.. Hmmm her mum said my job is to let her memorise the abacus format!! I was like huh!! i dont even know abacus meh.. she said don't worry cause its all stated in the book i can just refer from there and on another hand she can teach me too!! I was like ah !! COOL!!! i go can learn abacus tOO.. and I'm being paid to learn.. thats even more cool!! As for English, just give her the foundation will do... Well there is really relaxing for me. (Storybooks, simple grammar and pronounciation) Hee.. I then suggested i can give her spelling right.. She then added its alright with it as long as she enjoys and have fun learning with me.. !! Alright.. really fun.. then.. Cause can do colouring and drawing too!!! LOL!!! My favourite.. Well she is K2.. so there isnt a need to stress on her too much!!! For chinese, just let her learn the hanyu pinyin which are given by the school. As for math, just simple addition and subtraction.. Hmm,, the most interesting thing is that her mum even let her memorise tang shi.. MY GOD.. i dont even know any tang shi !!! I meant, we are in the new generation who will go and memorise that even though its really meaningful.. LOL!!! She said now just ask her to memorise and for the meaning of it when she grows up she will understand it... Well she has done all this is because she want her to be independant at a young age cause she is old already. (That's what she had said to me) Hmmmm!! Well my job is to give her a relax and fun lesson thats it..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment