Sunday, April 02, 2006

*Sleepy Sunday*

Hmm!!! Woke up at 5.30 Am this morning to go Mount Vernon..Reach there at about 6 plus.. WOO the sky is so dark and cant even see anything. Luckily, there are smart people who carried torch lights along with them. Nevertheless, at the block of my grandparents grave, there is a pagoda infront thus provided us a little light. Hee!!! As i was doing the incense folding, i noticed that my aunt once bought one stack of hell US dollars which looked like those real ones. Whereas, now its different in the design and colour cause of the incident whereby a foreigner mistaken that those hell US dollars are real money and used it at the Shopping Centre. *Muhahahahhahaa* After Qing Ming, I went back to my aunt's place to get my barang barang and packed lunch. Hee!!! Its Chicken Rice.. Yum Yum.. I love my Aunt's Chicken Rice. Nice to eat and smell nice too!!!! MMMMMMM... While i was waiting, I switched on the TV and watch Little KC *Kids Central*. I then noticed something, its the paper basket and the pineapples which i made long ago when my grandma was still around. Here it is... Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Cutie MaMeMo at Kids Central

Chicken Rice Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment