Thursday, April 06, 2006

*Bored.. Tired....Lonely..*

I wanna go shopping Shopping .. Looking for sneakers... Looking for cute eraser cause i had given mine to my student as he likes alot. Looking for bag.. Big bag which i can dump almost all my shit stuff inside while im on my way to teach.. I did nothing but teaching from mon-sat. Morning teach.. back home.. then noon teach then back home .. then out again in the evening then back home...Sounds like my house is like a hotel to me ..Yeah..Low- class Junk hotel..those no-stars grade..LOL!! Looking for tees..Tees... Im nuts.. Haaa.. Buying is a way for me to relax. After buying, i will spend lots of time thinking when can i get my money back and when will i get my pay and how much is my gross pay per month. LOL.. In the meantime just wanna have lots of new stuff.. Haha.. new from head to toe.. Airhead again.. Hmm!! as for mask and bird nest.. gonna wait till end of the month.. Hee!!!! Well, i also do not know what i want in life. To me life is like a daily routine is a matter of how im going to spice up my life. Shopping.. Jumping.. Laughing.. Watching nothing but LITTLE KC.. (kids central)..Haa..Unfortunately, i always dont have the chance to watch retro tele..SO SAD..why dont they show in the morning rather than in the late noon!! *wonder* B.D said im like a 10 years old kid.. And now becoming a 5 years-old kid..Well i was thinking...Hmmmm... 5 years old kid using LVs.. LOL!! Really a classy kid neh.. Hmmm!! Tomorrow will be out with my shopping darling...HAA....Hmmm faster faster friday..FAST FAST!!!! *Jumping Jumping* LOL.. Oh yea.. regarding the hk pics.. Haha just gonna bear with it .. cause recently dont have the mood to edit lots of pics on shot. Current song: Namie Amuro - Queen of Hip Pop Wanna catch MI 3 (3 May 2006) And many more movies.. and of cause that CARS.. so cute.. jus find it cute thats why i wanna watch ..LOL.. dumb..

No comments:

Post a Comment