Thursday, April 20, 2006

*Damn freaking Day*

Hmmmm.. Today drop at the wrong stop again.. SIAN.. so i got to walk under the sun to the fellow block (Jurong West new kid's house).. Reach the house at 3pm.. HOt and sweating like hell.. Damn.. never switch on air-con or fan for me.. SHIT.. He drove me nuts today.. Damn i explained to him when to use past tense and present tense when answering the comprehension question, he kept insisted that all must answer back in past tense one ..I said no provided there is a "DID" or depend on how they asked the question..Sigh!! Then i said just like the whole question asked in past then answered back in past. He said then "would" is what? i said "would" is past tense of "will". He said no, its incorrect!! Then another word is "could" i said that is also a past tense. Past tense of "can". He then added no not right!! He then quickly flip through the grammar book but its not stated inside. I said ok well... if you dont believe me go and ask your teacher then.. OK!!!! Since you think im wrong and if you dont learn from your mistake i got no other choice too!! He then added.. LEARN FROM MISTAKE?? THEN IS LEARNING THE SAME THING AGAIN AH!! I was like ARGH!!!! Really cant endure.. Firstly, is due to the heatiness thus resulting my mood to become even more BOILING.. Secondly, is due to the transport. I got to take train to Jurong East then change bus 334 to his place.. Damn shit. After that, i got to take a cab to Winsen's Place which is near Boon Lay MRT cause my travelling time is only half an hour or even less than that.. Sigh!! So i got no other choice...If i take bus instead i confirm will be late... SWAY.. of the SWAY.. at first the agent tell me Got alot of buses to get to that place. Ended up only one bus that turns into the block. The rest of the buses are further away from the block itself. SHIT !!! Then the kid makes me burn somemore.. ARGH!!!! I called up the agent said im not going to teach anymore, she said huh why. i said i teach until "ROAR".. She said if not you teach until the 4th lesson and she get the money then i quit. I was like hell man .. then i what charity ah. She said rather than you paid half of the price which is 70 bucks to her. I was like then transport leh?? How much i spent already man!! KAOZ.. she then added for you benefit, you teach until the 8th lesson LO!! I was like.. ah .. NO OTHER CHOICE.. I even told the mum i wanna quit.. REally can't endure.. The mum said that the previous tutor always shout at me thus only can hear the tutor's voice and not HIS SON's VOICE.. LOL!! I got no energy to shout man.. SEE 2th lesson "hu li wei ba" come out le.. YEAH IM RIGHT!!! Forget about all the shit stuff FOR now.. Tonight had an enjoyable time with Winsen. Cause i bought him lollipop thus he was more obedient in the sense... Left about 20 mins till lesson end, he said he's tired.. I then said ok we do drawing ok..!! Guess what did we draw for today??? Here it is .. The Batman is by me.. The RObin and Power Ranger are by MY BOY WINSEN..

No comments:

Post a Comment