Tuesday, April 18, 2006

*Freaking day*

Dine in at Mos with Green MAN..(17-04-2006) What happen before dinner i dont wanna say much.. The more i say the more i freak!!! Image hosting by Photobucket Ice Milk Tea Image hosting by Photobucket Ebi Rice Burger, Terraki Chicken Burger, Fries, Chilli Sauce Image hosting by Photobucket My Ebi (18-04-2006) Image hosting by Photobucket As my dad wanna ask Uncle Don to make a new TV Console, therefore i need to pack all my stuff out from the display shelf!!! SIAN!!! hate packing then make finish gonna unpack back...Maybe all these are being put in my room!! Coming up will be packing my wardrobe!!! FAINT!!!!! Then my aunt also very "CUTE".. she called me while i was teaching and i did tell her that im teaching. She then added, ok Erin ah!! i tell you hor the Shoes Cabinet are you making or what you better tell Uncle Don hor!! I was like ARGH!!!! HOME STUFF AGAIN!!! i then said:" ah!! tonight then talk about it la can?" she said ok ok lo!!! I already being killed my the student at Jurong WEST!! now kept on adding problem for me to thinking.. aH... life sucks!!! Make my mood even more ARGHHHH!!!! Recently, all the kids all make me vomit BLOOD.. from easy to teach till tough to teach!!! All the "HU LI WEI BA" come out le!!! Most ppl said teaching kids, money are easy to earn sit there only.. I was like.. HAHAHA!! they can drive you nuts.. u Got to turn nuts then you will get your money!!! HOw i wish all the 7 kids' mum paid me like how Stephanine paid me.. I will be WILD.. 2.5K COOl.. ah.. DREAM ON!!SLAP myself... Anyway i got no idea regarding my fucking room.. No mood in thinking how to design it anyway.. ARGH!!!!! Leave it all to Uncle DON LA.. whatever.. Anyway home is like a hotel to me.. Sigh!! all my students are stressing me!!! Out of 9..more than half driving me crazy...Especially the two of them in Jurong West and 2 in Ghim Moh!!! Freaking me off!!!! Well there's more to come i think.... The best are only YongXiang and Jethro!!! ARGH!!!! Wanna go excursion!!! Hmmm.. Zoo? Bird Park? Haw Par Villa?? Jurong Island?? Sentosa??? Chinese Garden??? If not Movies!! Lots of movies to catch.. MI3, CARS, Da Vinci Code, X-MAN, SuperMAN and whatever shitty MAN!!! Really getting tired day by day and no one is HELPING ME!!!! *sob sob* THE BEST IN GO AIRPORT AND ABOARD THE PLANE AND LEAVE SG!! Opps.. forget to add in One more pic.. LOL.. here it is Image hosting by Photobucket All these are made when I was in Secondary School

No comments:

Post a Comment