Sunday, April 02, 2006

*The Cathay*

I should be teaching Phyllis today but ended up there isnt any lesson cause she was outside with her friends enjoying and forget about the time. I waited for about 40mins at her house. Eventually, her mum asked me not to wait for her anymore as she still need to go to her friend's house to take her clothings and stuff. I said ah! I thought she is on the way back? The mum said aiya, she will forget about everything once come to playtime. I was like well kids are kids. Ya.. She then added, you go home lo then this lesson counted as one lesson la. I said ah!! Dont want la cause i didnt teach at all. She said wasted your time ma just count as one lesson la. I was like ok whatever La... Then went downstairs and waited for green man to get prepared. Went to town to look for sneakers but there isnt any nice one..SOB SOB!!! Dinner @ Scotts PastaMania Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Sausage Creamy Pasta (I didnt manage to finish it up cause its too creamy and i cant take it) While eating, spotted something fun.. Here they are: Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Once i saw this, i found that its q unique sign which i dont see at anywhere else. Green Man then asked, what does it mean. I said dont know. He then added, oh which means that remember not to leave your belongings behind when you leave. I was like Ya hor.. Haha LOL!!! Image hosting by Photobucket I'm really a sign freak.. Hee!!! Spotted Lots of fun things while on our way to "Cathay" Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Sob Sob!! I was caught by a Security Guard taking pics. He said no photographs are allow in this building. I then said oh Ok!!! But i ignored !! LOL!!! This isnt the first time anyway. I'm thick-skin!! Image hosting by Photobucket CARS!!! so Cute Right Now the shops are not open yet except the Cinema!!! Simply love the CINEMA there..

No comments:

Post a Comment