Sunday, October 02, 2005

Update for one whole week!!! Duber Long ..

Wahha.. recently im so busy and tired .. cause running around east part and north-east of singapore to look at apartments and HDB for valuation.. Kinda fun.. and get a chance to take pics of the swimming pool.. hee .. so fun.. Yea... Learn alot of things like how to identify the types of tiles and the name of the fixtures in the apartments and HDB.. even can memorise what are the basic fixtures they have in it.. For example, vanity top, water heater, shower screen. For kitchen will be cabinets, sink support, oven..HaHa.. Most the the apartments are nicely decorated and feeling cosy too when i stepped in. Nice nice.. I was lucky enough as it was my first time to get a chance to look at how an excutive HDB look like.. super spacious.. Nice designed and renovated but its kinda a waste as the owner wanted to sell it away.. Oh yeah.. i was being chase by a female dog..she is so scary..She is a home doggy thus she is afraid of strangers, thus once she sees any strangers she will keep barking at them. Well i didnt offend her i just wanna take a pic of the kitchen. As the owner locked her in the kitchen therefore i could not take a pic of it so she got to bring her dog out to the balcony. When the owner wanted to bring her out she keep barking at me as i was standing infront of her. She bark and bark until her eyes turn red .. So fierce and i was scared so i run to the corner of the living room. The owner told me not to run just stay at my spot so that it will not make her even worst.. I was like arh ... HELP HELP!!! PHEW!! In the end i managed to take a pic of the kitchen. Hee!!! Thanks my shi fu MAggi who had taught me alot for the past few days..Hee!!! And she even let me try to do 2 valuation on condos and 1 on HDB.. I was afraid identifying the materials wrongly or forget to add in those fixtures which i didnt really go and look out for as i was nervous..Well at least she is standing beside me guiding me along. Woo.. finally its the last valuation which is at Upper Changi road. Nice decorated and quite spacious but not as spacious as the one located in Joo Chiat.. Haha .. Maggi then told me that i had already mastered half of it .. by the next week i can take over and then she will stand aside and rest.. and i will do it.. i was like oh man so stress up ne .. Well nevermind at least i got a chance to do 3 valuation .. Hee of cause with some help.. Haha .. isnt it a good start haa.. She even asked me " u been going around with me u not tired ah ?" i was like eh.. i used to walk alot ne and looking at property is a fun thing isnt it.. haa can take pics what Haha !!! SWIMMING POOL!!! But i just hate that i need to wear formal wear and that "bloody fucking shoes with heels" super duber pain and tired.. BLISTERS SOMEMORE!!!! *faint* Really tired for this week.. i think in the upcoming week i will be even tired cause i have teaching from mon-fri.. Oh MAN !!! *cry* Well nevermind .. think of money money money !!! then ok lo.. wahaa .. here are some pics which i had taken during valuation..well there are somemore being stored in my hp as currently my cable is with green monster..

Rio Vista 1

Rio Vista 2

Melville Park located at Simei

It kept licking my leg..haha!!

My working area

Nice View from the Pantry!!

Colleague's Kangroo with Scotch Tape..

My office Located at Raffles City

More pictures of properties coming up including swimming pool..Hee !! i will upload till i get back my cable from green monster the cable man.. Wow.. its 3.57am already i think i gonna go to bed soon as im really tired.. Almost forget to update for today stuff..Today i went shopping and bout 2 blouses cause i been wearing shirts going round for valuation. It's damn bloody hot man.. i feel like throwing the shirt away as i dont wanna get heat stroke..Yea Yea.. so went to town to buy blouse lo.. I spotted a blouse at HMV. i wanna but it man.hee .. will wait till next sat then.. After shopping went to eat aijisan then shop awhile more went to starbucks at PS drink drink and chat chat about life with my khakis...lalala... keke .. Jump into my bed now .. haa

No comments:

Post a Comment