Sunday, October 02, 2005

Relax Sunday... Simply love it

Morning woke up.. continue ironing my clothes.. ha ..and do household chores..Then feeling hungry so go and cook hotdogs and crab meat sticks to eat lo..YUM YUM YUM.. Hee....My plan is that when mid-noon comes i will sleep and sleep and sleep till evening.. cause i wanna get back all my sleep..I WANT ALOT OF SLEEP... Poor complexion somemore.. *ARH*... My thoughts (This Morning) Today is 2 OCT 2005 .. its special & sad to me.. which makes me cry out suddenly.. Cause today is a day which my brother had been in Brisbane for ONE YEAR.. Which means i had not been seeing him for ONE YEAR.. Had not been shopping with him for one year.. had not been watching movies with him for one year..Had not been fighting with him over small issue for one year.. had not been stepping his shoes for one year Had not been playing with him for one year...REALLy MISS HIM BADly..*sob sob* Of cause i did get to hear his voice over the phone and get to see him(pictures)..Ha.. still the same old him.. Even though he had fun over there but most of the time he is suffering.. Really spending a miserable life over there...He needs to work and work and work all day long.. Especially on every fri evening,sat and sun. I really can imagine how his life is .. studying and working. its not an easy job and not everyone can be able to take it. Well including myself.. Been going for attachment and i got to rush home in the evening to teach kids..Really really tired.. That's is why i know how tough the life is for my brother.. of cause ..no matter how tired we are or keep complaining about how tough life is..THE MOST IMPORTANT IS BE HAPPY ALWAYS.. if not life will be really miserable... Brother .. REmember .. YOU AND ME .. cannot collapse... We must catch as much money as we CAN ...(& waiting for you to come back to sg) Here.. are somemore pics of the owner's doggies..Cute cute..

No comments:

Post a Comment