Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Feeling Great and HAppy

One sentence i can say now is ..Enjoy life to the MAX..wahaha Today, Morning went to The Clearwater again hee.. this time round i wrote the fixtures.. hee..i really open my big eyes to see oh .. just a silly mistake is that i mistaken laminated timber stripes as parquet. Learn something new today.. heee!!! FUn FUn.. After that went back to Emerald Park again .. the shitty woman was late for awhile again.. eeee ...pissed off back to office.. do all those usual stuff.. HEe.. so happy that today i can knocked off at 4.30 pm.. reach home at 5.30pm.. then greenie monster come over.. who knows when he smsed me to open the door.. and then i saw... infront of the wrought iron gate was MY DADDY.. and behind my dad was Monster...i was like O o.. eh.. ....... OH MAN!!! infact i was afraid my dad will asked me something.. but he didnt when i came back from service..Ha. Hee.. today is a nice day.. cause phyllis did not make hell alot of noise.. just that she dont pay attention to my teaching as she is busying drawing something.. sigh!! but overall is ok !! Service fininshed, greenie send me home.. Hee.. WOO..i can teach back JEtro.. again..Woo.. so happy.. i smsed his guardian today asking her how is jetro chinese.. she said is improving but he preferred me to teach him back. so i replied and said i can teach him back in nov.. she said ok deal.. Yeah.. im so hAPPY...I CAN SEE HIM AGAIN.. so cute.. wahaha ..

No comments:

Post a Comment