Thursday, October 06, 2005

Like a Child

If I could right the wrongs that made you cry Girl, would you promise not to say goodbye, oh Cuz I'm holding on With a love so strong And I can't take the day without you by my side Girl if I could change If I could change your mind Maybe you could help me wipe these tears from my eyes And if you take away the loving arms that surround me Then I might break down and cry just like a child Girl I can't belong and I won't be free So I'm pressin' on I hope you understand That there's a broken heart that lies within your hands Baby you can help stop these tears from my cries Girl don't stop And if you take away the loving arms that surround me Then I might break down and cry just like a child Like a child Just like a child With the spirits running free She trapped me wild Oh she did Just like a child Think of what our love could be If our hearts could set us free Like a child, yeah (NICE SONG) Sometimes, i really cried like a child.. Act like a child... Laugh like a child... At times..i do think of what kind of life im living..is like no life..Yea.What friends said are true..AM I HUMAN... Dont i feel tired at all?? During school times, day time will be studying and evening will be teaching from mon-fri.. Now im having attachment in the day time and teaching in the evening from mon-fri..Sometime even on Sat i have to teach too..One question is why.. why!! i can just stop teaching and come home and rest..why do i need to work so hard for?? cause of MONEY.. MONEY IS A DEVIL.. Well i can answer them now..NO MONEY=NO LIFE...And please stop asking me.. "Eh u not tired meh?" Just pls stop asking me this question.. Dont feel like answering it anymore from now on.. infact..IM SERIOUSLY TIRED..TIRED till i feel like crying out.. So does my brother.. I really hope there is someone out there for me to hug and cry out like a child.. My brother told me before.. IM his sister.. being his sister must always be strong.. AND never break down and cry..

No comments:

Post a Comment