Sunday, October 09, 2005

Shop Shop

well yesterday after service went shopping with my kaki.. bought a pair of shoes and blouse. Then went to P.S mac to chat and talk about many many many million of stuff. At about 12am we went off. thats about all... Today is my rest day unforunately i had a service in the early noon and its only an hour session..DOVER SOMEMORE.. SIAN.. well nevermind !!! Infact i wanna buy alot of clothes..ARH!!!! but i cant spend it this way.. i need to save up and i have not change currency for my brother.. CONTROL CONTROL CONTROL.. *Vin the Vin.. meeting u soon ok..u takecare.. and hope u understand its not i dont wanna meet up with u.. hope u understand ya.. *Monster u say me until like that hmmm... as if guys go out with me must pay for me like that *angry* *Jus Jus tin the dustbin my bro is fine ..no worries.. *S BB thanks for ur big big tee "MIckey" haa Give u choco next time ok!! Time to have back my beauty sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment