Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Duber Fast Wednesday

Morning went to an apartment located near Paya lebar.. After that went to take comparables for maggie at Geylang i was wondering.. Maggie wanted me to take pics of shophouses or terrace?? But all of the comparables i went are like shop house terraces!! i was like eh?? Then went to East Coast Rd to eat minced meat noodle for lunch after that off to Sunrise Terrace. Who knows once we reached there, we need to wait for the agent for 10 mins. And the shit thing is that when he reached he told us that he forgot to take the keys which was in another of his car. I WAS LIKE .. "fuck man" so hot somemore.. ask me stand here for so long .. u forget to take keys now ask me to wait for u to go back to toa Payoh to take ur keys.. He then said : "y not u all follow me to take the keys rather then standing here." i was like ok.. and he promised to send us back to Raffles City after the inspection.. While we was in his car.. his chap is damn funny.. he even ask me how old am i cause i look like a "XIAO MEI MEI" i was like eh.. im attached student what.. then he was like oh.. he even ask what's my name.. and he pronounced as EEEE rin.. i was like .. what man.. he say im xiao nu ren.. cause my name is eeeeeee rin.. very eeeeeee what .. alittle bit will scream.. "what a joke" funny meh?? i doubt so ne.. He then asked me what i wanna be when i grad. i said i got no idea.. he said cannot.. cannot say dont know .. must plan now already.. Infact what he said is pretty true ..But i really do not know what i wanna go ahead for..Simply NO IDEA.. as i need my brother to talk to me .. regarding the education path if i intend to further my education. After a few mins of silence. He asked me ..eeee rin.. are u interested in SALEs.. i was like why not no harm trying ya..i then asked " you wanna train me isit?" he said y not.. feel free to talk to me about property stuff, investment and cars too.. i was like ok... haa ...COOL ya .. he even gave me his name card and asked me for my number..WAhhaa...well not bad at least got some relation with agent.. hee.. when i told him whats my number i added a joke behind as my last 4 numbers is 7458 so in chinese translation is qi shi wo ba ba.. he said wow..means i love my mum more..and i replied " NO i love my dad more ne" he said oh ..then must go qi more in the sense of go and sweet talk to my dad more right so i can get what i want from him.. I was like .. eh.. how he know MAN.. He then said of cause as our heart is linked together.. i was like .. what THE !!!!!! *faint* Well my last inspection is at Pasir Ris Drive 3 Eastvale condo.. since its near my aunt place so i decided to drop by and had dinner. And on the way packed my lunch box from there..hee.. homecooked food.. finally i got a day to eat home cooked food.. im so happy!!! its been a long long long time man..Drank nice nice carrot soup too.. YUMMY.. After eating i notice that shit.. my time is running out cause i need to rush back to teach phyllis.. as usual im late for 10 mins..heh!! Taught her till 9.45pm his dad came home with fishmeat beehoon from holland and he gave me a small bowl to eat.. i was like WOW .. got food again..Hee.. yippy..haha..i eat and eat and eat.. ah.. so round.. round already ne!!! NO BODY WANT ME HOW.. *cry* Roughly sum up everything for today..hee..

No comments:

Post a Comment