Friday, March 14, 2008

Sigh! I've got back my another assignment. Guess what I didn't score well too. The thing that puzzled me was that, my tutor did write some good comments and concluded that I had done well for my essay. Unfortunately, the problem was that I didn't write much about why did I should choose blah blah blah blah..... Well, the limitation is only 1000 words. So, how am I going to write that much? And moreover in some parts of the essay, he gave me 8 out of 12 marks or 7 out of 12 marks whereby he commended "GOOD POINT!" I simply don't understand. You commented good but why my marks are so pathetic LOW?

Well maybe for good marks, he will then commend "EXCELLENT POINT!!!" Ha!!!!!!

Really got no idea how to improve as I couldn't really catch my tutors' mind. Why can't they think like what I'm thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment