Thursday, March 06, 2008

Sigh! I didn't score well for my first assignment. Totally in a depression mood. Right now, I don't feel like doing anything but staring. I just simply love to stare and stare. I think I've wasted my youth on someone. Sick and tired and wondering what am I to the someone. Maybe I'm just a pet. Why does that someone want to waste my time??? That someone feels very happy in wasting my time is it? If that someone likes to go date then go date man. What for tell me and make me feel like an idiot. It's like no outcome. If you care and love for someone, will you tell that someone that you are going dating?? Will your mouth keep telling that someone that you are going for a date? What the hell?? Which means I'm already a pet to that someone or just a sat companion. This unserious kind of r/s is not my cup of tea. I sick of it. I'M SICK OF IT!!!!!!!! TOTALLY SICK OF IT!!!!! I'm leading to the aging world. I DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY YOUTH ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!! Early part of my youth I'm happy but NOW as I think back I'm just wasting my time. I'VE ENOUGH OF ALL THESE NONSENSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment