Tuesday, March 04, 2008

*Motionless*

When will I be able to live in paradise without any financial worries? I wanna earn big bucks!!! I WANNA!!! Nowadays, I'm leading a hectic life. Trying to force myself to save 1K per month. Trying hard to score well for my assignments. Trying my best to teach my kids well so that they're able to score well for exams. If they are in this society, they really have to excel in their studies in order to survive. Where's the childhood?? I keep telling myself that I wanna to study is because I want to gain more knowledge. That's bullshit. If its not for that bloody cert, will I let myself suffer in such a circumstances whereby I've to save like hell for the fees and try my best to attain good grades. Rushing for assignments, rushing for lessons and tutorials and keep emailing and pestering the tutors.....What else??? Right now I'm wondering what will I get for my first psychology's assignment. Hopefully it'll be good!!! Being a human is really tiring. I hate being a human. Eventually I don't have a choice. Do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment