Saturday, March 08, 2008

*Back to Normal Mood*

Next assignment dateline is coming up and I don't even know how should I start writing about evolution. Hee!!! I've watched 10,000 BC this late noon at LIDO. It's been years I haven't been watching any movies over there. Well, I do remember that the last movie which I watched over there was with my brother. Simply hate the rocky seats. But after today's experience I don't mind watching over there again as there's no more rocky seats and moreover the sound system is so much better than Golden Village. Of cause I still prefer Cathay but it's more expensive to watch on weekends due to the price increment. All my friends who have read my blog, I just wanna say that I'm okay with my moody mood. No worries... Thanks for all the concern. Hee!!! Next, I wanna watch Water Horse. GaGa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment