Monday, January 09, 2006

Wondering in my Mind

Hee!! Finally got my Madonna CD but i haven rip it into my comp and i think i will do it soon maybe tonight?? Ha..Yesterday had monster accompanying me. Well what is between me and him? Time to for me to make a decision "Yes or No" When we are on the way back home on sat, he did ask me am i still his? I said dont know. I guess the reason behind is that when we are not together i feel that he cares me more compared to the times when we are together. Is like he got the mood he will bothered if he doesnt have the mood he will ignore. I do not want to go haywire again. At times scold ppl for no reason, at times laugh and laugh and at times cry due to having low morale. Dont know why also. Sigh!! Infact i dont know what do i want in my life as for love life i mean. Yesterday had a chat with Eddie. He can read my mind he said i cant make up my mind as i do not know what i want. Yeah its true and he kept saying that he hopes that i will be his. Well of cause my answer is no and he also knew that since long time ago. Sigh!! If i said yes to go back to his side, isit a good thing or a bad thing? Will history repeat again? My bro said, im a dumb sister. He said no choice just like he and his ex. Sigh!! Yestday, i went to my pal's granny funeral and gave her "bai jin". She looks ok as she knew that this day will come sooner or later. This reminds me of my granny who had passed away when i was in Sec 5. Muacks.. Miss my granny. Well the past is the past. Look forward and march. My Madonna CD

No comments:

Post a Comment