Monday, January 30, 2006

*Da Nian Chu Yi*

Hee!! Once it Strike 12am.. Woo~~ Here Come my First 2 Ang Pows. One from my mum and one from my dad. Image hosting by Photobucket On my Way to Marina Square after my bai nian at Tampines, Toa Phayo and Bishan Image hosting by Photobucket Funny ne!! Cny First Day Astro Boy Shop is OPEN Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Chip B Chip Chip... Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket View 1 from Marina Square FoodCourt Image hosting by Photobucket View 2 from Marina Square FoodCourt Image hosting by Photobucket View 3 from Marina Square FoodCourt Image hosting by Photobucket My $1.20 Coffee..During CNY all the food in foodcourt increase price. Image hosting by Photobucket All my Hong Baos While me and sly is on our way to Explanade, we were wondering how come there are so many people standing at the staircase in front of Marina Square. We wonder and Wonder while we were crossing the road over to Explanade. Suddenly, i WOW...Haha..Fireworks..How come we dont know about it man..Woo!! Duber Nice..Haha..Lalala. And called me and told me that every day at 9.30pm there is fireworks. I said "how come u never tell me?" He replied " u also never ask".. Alamak everything i must ask one meh.. chey..Hmmmm..Here goes me presenting the Fireworks Pictures.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket End of Fireworks!! Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Nice View.. My fav!! Wahaha.. Image hosting by Photobucket Zoom In Version.. Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket River HongBao Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Throw Money and Wish Wish... Image hosting by Photobucket End of Da Nian Chu Yi..

After all the pictures taking.. Im sweating like dont know what..FEELING So HOT!! and STicky.. Go home and have a Nice Bathe!!! HEe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment