Wednesday, January 11, 2006

*what the point of living*

This morning, spotted i got lots of clothes in the laundry bag thus i decided to put my clothes in the washing machine to wash. One of them is my jeans which i need to overturn it. Thus i swing my jeans so that its faster cause i wanna go and bathe. Then kana scolded by my aunt. She said she is cooking in the kitchen how can i like that. I was like shit, u are so far away from me beating the egg. KAOZ..then nevermind. I swollow all the anger. Who knows she kept saying and saying. She say i can see true u la. U this daughter next time also dont know will feed u anot la. She said in hainanese to my mum. I was like fuck. Ok.. u look down on me say i wont feed my mum. I will tonnes of money to feed my mum. I bursted into anger and shoot back. Yes can say i got no fucking respect to her as she is my mum sis. So what. Another matter is one New Year day. The day before my mum was supposed to help her to roll the pineapple so that on New Year Day "SHE" can make pineapple tarts. And my mum was tired on that day and wanted to sleep as its was already 1 plus am. Tnus she roll the pineapple into the size which "SHE" thinks its too big. On New Year Day, she came and said my mum how come roll until so big. I was like u also never tell my mum how big u want now u come scold her. NEW YEAR DAY.. its a new year of 2006. Morning kana scolding KAOZ. nevermind. As she was preparing the dough i wanna take pics of the rolled pineapple eventually, she dont let me take and use a cover and covered it. Nevermind i opened again who knows She took it away immediately. FUCK. She said u take what take cannot take. PLease lo i also not wanna take her face. Take pics of food got wrong meh? I do whatever shit also wrong one. Then ended up i quarrelled with her again. The pineapple also not i roll one. Also become like my fault. NO wonder i SWAY TILL NOW. FUCKING ASS... I help my mum by saying her back then my mum asked me shut up. KAOZ ... hao xin mei hao bao. Whatever... Cause my mum said she abit " " so asked me to ignore. I said mummy sometimes u kana scolded for nothing u also like that. Kaoz..Well my temper is bad i know. I really cant tahan man. DO nothing wrong also scolded. There are many many more.. How i wish that day in the bus 100 im dead and the rest of the passagers survived. Well cannot that is a silly thought. I still haven let my dad and mum enjoy life.. Yesterday, i was moody and thanks "Greenie" for accompanying me and bear with my nonsense. Recently very moody and never concentrate on anything which im doing is like "XIN BU ZAI YAN" Dont know what happen to me...SWAY things more to come. Sigh!! buy TOTO also never strike anything single fucking numbers. Buy 4D also never strike.. ARGH!!!!! **Latest Update** Just finish lunch..Mum bought chashew for dinner tonight..That aunt said why buy so much wait cant fininsh so mum said wait not enough ma. She then added aiya the stall arh can sell 2 bucks one dont wanna sell wanna sell at 2.50 dont think i dont know ..Yah Yah ppl do business sell at what price also WRONG ONE LA.. Nowadays youngsters love to wear short T-shirt. There is once i was preparing to go out and i wore a tee which is short i also kana scolding. She said i hate u ppl wearing like that then sit down can see butt then wearing low waist jeans somemore. HELLO is a trend ne. My mum also never say me u come say me. OK.. i swollow my anger again. KAOZ..Listen to the type of songs she also will comment about it. Isnt it whatever i do is WRONG?? and she is Always right.. At times cannot tahan i just shoot back LO.. Ke.. preparing to go Showflat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment